Can't believe your favorite series has come to a close? Wish you had the chance to live in that world a little longer? Fan fiction...
The author of the acclaimed Valhalla series on the creative process, navigating LGBTQ tropes, and writing from the deepest places. ♦ ...
Violent, risk-taking, and rule-breaking, Ari Bach's Valhalla trilogy isn't your usual sci-fi series. ♦ W hen I first ...
"So you want to teach?" Rachel Sarachman answers that age-old question with a look at ten rewarding career paths for English ...
A new way authors can take control of their own work is through Wattpad, a platform that brings writers and readers together to create...
AWP 2015 tackles the issue of diversity in the creative writing classroom with panels on pedagogy, classroom politics, and the need fo...
- One More Story? I'm Not Tired!
- Staying in the Lines
- The Book Was Better . . . Or Was It?
- Novel-to-Movie Adaptations: The Critical Component...
- The Cat in the Kindle: How E-books Are Affecting Y...
- How to Effectively Run a Book Club
- VR Gaming: The Future Is Just Beginning
- Lessons Writers Can Learn from AMC’s The Walking D...
- The Future of Digital Magazines
- Perfect Timing: Ashley Elston’s This Is Our Story
- Navigating The Maze
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Audience
- Creative Nonfiction: The Literary Power Couple
- Readers Rejoice: There’s a Rotten Tomatoes for Boo...
- ▼ April (14)